This life-size, movable knee model features the bones of the knee joint with plastic, flexible ligaments. The knee replica can be used to show movement of the joint including abduction, adduction, flexion, extension and internal / external rotation of the joint.
The ligaments shown on the knee model include the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments, medial and lateral ligaments and the patellar ligaments; also shown is the lateral meniscus, and portions of the tibia, fibula and femur bones.
The knee joint model comes mounted on a stand. A good value, budget anatomy model to study the basic structure and movement of the human knee joint. Budget elbow, hip, knee, hand and foot joints are also available in this series, anda money-saving joint model set of 5 models is also available.
An ideal anatomical knee model for schools, physiotherapy clinics and GP surgeries.
|Product details||Budget Flexible Knee Model XC-111
Base dimensions:12cm x 12cm; knee model is 33cm tall
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.