This life-size anatomical skull model (XC-104D) is flexibly mounted on a neck skeleton. The model includes 7 cervical vertebrae, hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. The skull model with cervical vertebrae features a removable calvarium, 3 lower teeth and a hinged lower jaw on springs.
The Budget Skull Model With Cervical Vertebrae comes with a base included. A great model for demonstrating the basic anatomy of the skull or neck.
|Product details||Budget Skull Anatomical Model With Cervical Vertebrae XC-135
Skull model dimensions: 24 x 19 x 13; 30 cm tall.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.