This life-size, flexible spinal column model with pelvis presents the anatomical structure of the spine with the additional pathology of a herniated disc. The spine model also features the spinal cord, spinal nerves, all vertebrae and the vertebral artery.
This spinal column model includes the pelvis and is supplied with a 86cm chrome metal stand for display in a classroom or clinic. The vertebral column can be easily removed from the stand for study of the anatomy of the spine. Flexibility allows for demonstration of posture and movement of spine in different positions.
A good value, robust model ideal for patient demonstrations or for basic anatomical study of the spine, ideal for physiotherapy and GP clinics, and for students and other health professionals.
|Product details||Budget Spine Model with Pelvis XC-105
Spine height: 74 cm / 29"; 82 cm when on stand.
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.