This budget spine model with pelvis and femoral heads has been cast from a real human spine and represents the structure of the vertebral column. A herniated disc is shown in the lumbar region and the femoral heads are movable.
Anatomical structures featured on the spine model include the base of the skull, spine with individual vertebrae, intervertebral discs, paired arteria vetebralis, spinal cord and nerves, a male pelvis with symphysis and both femoral heads.
A metal frame for display in the classroom or clinic is included with the spine, and the spine is flexible to demonstrate general movement of the spine. A great value model for basic demonstration of the anatomy of the spine.
See the Budget Flexible Spine Model with Pelvis XC-105 for this model without the femoral heads, including a video of the spine being handled to show flexibility.
|Product details||Budget Vertebral Column Model with Pelvis and Femoral Heads XC-126
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.