"Casper" the Canine CPR Training Manikin 100-5000 by Simulaids provides training in "mouth-to-snout" resuscitation with individual-use, disposable airway bags. These economical disposable shield/lung bags eliminate cross contamination between students and the need to disinfect the manikin after every use.
This dog CPR model can be used to teach proper hand placement for compressions, depth of compressions, airway maintenance, femoral pulse check, and adequate ventilation. A retractable tongue ensures a realistic training experience in animal CPR techniques. Airways are changed quickly and without tools, and the Casper Canine Manikin comes with 100 lung shields included.
Veterinarian review during the development of this unit assures the caregiver that they are learning exactly the right procedures for their pets. Please note this CPR model has no indication function - the teacher has to judge proper technique.
Replacement airways are available to purchase (100-5001). Comes with manufacturer's 3 year warranty.
|Product details||Canine CPR Mannikin "CasPeR" 100-5000 (PP05000)
Model weight: 7kg
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.