This canine CPR poster provides an easy-to-read guide to how to assess and perform "mouth to snout" CPR on a dog. In addition to a detailed explanation of the canine CPR technique, the poster shows the correct hand position for dogs of different sizes and chest shapes.
The ABC checklist helps the viewer to assess the first aid requirement of the dog before any CPR is administered. Images show how to place the hands for checking circulation, administering breaths and cardiac circulation via chest compressions.
Exclusive to AnatomyStuff, the canine CPR poster has been designed using the latest research to help pet owners administer CPR in an emergency while veterinary assistance arrives. It makes an ideal wall chart for veterinary clinics, dog CPR courses, rescue and rehoming centres, grooming salons, dog boarding homes and dog day care.
The Canine Health & Safety: A Guide to CPR Poster provides the information on the following:
Printed in the UK with UV resistant inks, our Canine Health & Safety: A Guide to CPR poster is available following size options and poster types:
A2 Size with Lamination: quality 220 gsm paper with gloss lamination to provide a wipeable surface and longer life; 42.0 x 59.4cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 Size Paper: quality 220 gsm matt paper ideal for framing; 59.4 × 84.1 cm (23.4 × 33.1 inches).
Check out the other titles in our Canine First Aid series, or buy the range in a money-saving 4 poster collection! For bulk quantity purchasing of our canine education posters (10 units +) please contact us for discounted prices.
Canine Health & Safety: A Guide to CPR CHSCPR
Manufacturer: AnatomyStuff. Printed in the UK.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.