This life-size dog heart and lung model shows the organs infested with heartworms (dirofilaria immitis). A cut-away view shows the anatomical structures in the heart (right ventricle, pulmonary trunk, pulmonary arteries, and lungs) plus a section of adult-stage heartworms.
The Canine Heartworm Model comes with a an educational card and base included. Ideal for vet clinics for pet owner education. NB: Model is based on dimensions of an average size dog.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Canine Heart / Lung Heartworms Model 9151
Model dimensions (base): 16 x 13 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomical
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.