Canine Knee Model
Canine Knee Model
1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Life-size canine knee model with femur, fibula, patella and tibia bones; lateral and medial meniscus; anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments; plus six more ligaments and tendons. Ideal for demonstrating veterinary anatomy.
This veterinary anatomy model comes with an education card and base included. An ideal model for vets looking to explain animal anatomy to pet owners or students. NB: Model is based on the knee size of an average size dog.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
Canine Knee Model 9050
Model dimensions: 5 x 9 x 18 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomical
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.