This Canine Skeletal Anatomy Poster illustrates the anatomy of the skeleton of a dog in colourful detail. This dog skeleton poster has been designed exclusively for AnatomyStuff and is medically accurate, making it the perfect choice for display in a veterinary classroom or practice, or in a vet clinic for owner education.
This canine anatomy chart offers the following features:
This detailed canine anatomy wall chart comes fitted with metal eyelets for display and has been laminated for easy cleaning and to enable wipeable marker pens to be used for notation. This is one of our bestselling veterinary charts in a series by Lake Forest Anatomicals, which includes the canine muscular system and canine organs charts.
The dog skeleton wall poster is laminated for prolonged life, and can be annotated using washable markers (not incluided). Part of a series of veterinary charts by AnatomyStuff which includes the bestselling canine skeletal anatomy poster, and various equine anatomy titles.
Designed and printed in the UK. Size: 50 x 65 cm.
**NEW! This anatomy chart title is now available in a beautiful fine art print format in A1 or A2 size, with framing options.*
|Product details||Canine Skeletal Anatomy Laminated Chart / Poster 92515
Chart dimensions: 66 cm x 51 cm
Publisher: Lake Forest Anatomicals
Printed in the USA
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.