Canine Skeleton Model
Canine Skeleton Model
3 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
Quality life-size cast of a medium canine skeleton features a removable skull, legs and tail, and a movable jaw.
A life-size, quality cast of a medium dog skeleton by German manufacturer Erler Zimmer. The dog skeleton model measures approximately 45cm at shoulder height.
This canine skeleton model features a removable skull and tail, and a movable jaw with realistic teeth. The legs are mobile at the joints and removed from the skeleton model for closer inspection.
The anatomical features of the canine skeleton have been accurately reproduced, making this dog model and ideal choice for demonstrating veterinary anatomy to students or dog owners. The joints can also be manipulated to show the natural gliding movement of the bones, e.g. the scapula against the rib cage, making this dog skeleton suitable for canine physiotherapists wishing to demonstrate the function of the canine skeletal system.
The dog skeleton model is mounted on a plastic base for ease of display.
Canine Skeleton Model VET1700
Model dimensions (excluding base): 102 cm x 33 cm x 33 cm
Model weight: approx. 5 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer (Germany)
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.