This anatomy model of a flea, mite and tick shows the three most common external parasites that can infect a pet dog.
These canine skin parasites are a fact of life for many pet owners and identifying and treating them as quickly as possible is an important part of responsible pet ownership. Aside from the fact that these parasites will irritate your dog, they can also cause illness and even fatal conditions if they are not picked up.
Displaying this canine skin parasite models will help to educate dog owners in how to identify common canine parasites. The dog parasite model comes with a base and keycard included. Ideal for vet clinics.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Canine Skin Parasites Model 9095
Mite 10 x 5.5 x 6.5 cm
Flea 10 x 4 x 7.5 cm
Tick 10 x 10 x 3 cm
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.