This life-size canine spine model features 5 lumbar vertebrae and discs, caudal (tail) vertebrae and sacrum. The canine spine model comes with a stand included.
The veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card for demonstration purposes, ideal for explaining dog anatomy to students or pet owners. NB: Model is based on the spine size of an average size dog.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Canine Vertebral Column Model 9080
Model dimensions: 20 x 5 x 5 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.