This basic female catheter trainer P93B-F / 1020231 by 3B Scientific enables the technique of catheterising a female bladder to be demonstrated, practised and assessed. The trainer has been designed to offer realistic feedback when inserting and removing the catheter, offering the correct resistance and insertion depth.
The simulator holder secures the genital insert with magnets, for easy set up, and has non-slip feet so that it is held safely during the procedure. The genitals are represented with soft, flexible material, with labia which can be realistically spread to enable the procedure to take place.
The student will also know that the catheter has been correctly inserted because fluid will flow in a similar way to a real patient. A transplant bladder enables the catheter to be checked at any point in the procedure. The simulator is easy to clean and the inserts can be completely removed.
Please note catheters with a curved tip should not be used. It is recommended that catheters with only one or two drainage eyes opposite each other be used. Recommended sizes: urethral narrowing “open” 16 CH catheter or 14 CH balloon catheter. Urethral narrowing “partial narrowing” 14 CH catheter or 12 CH catheter. Catheters can be made from either silicone or PVC. It is recommended that when using the simulation, lubricating gel (not included) should be placed into the urethra or on the tip of the catheter to ensure that the catheter can be smoothly inserted. This product is supplied with stands with magnetic connections for genital inserts, catherization set with transparent bladder, bottle and tube connectors.
|Product details||Catheterization Simulator BASIC, Female P93B-F / 1020231
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Product dimensions: 36 x 11 26.5 cm. Weight: 2.3 kg
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.