This Chester Chest™ Vascular Access model offers a new, more advanced arm with a greater degree of rotation and extension. Chester Chest™ is a great teaching aid which makes it possible to learn how to use the following long term vascular accesses perfectly:
• Implanted Port
• Central Venous Catheter (CVC)
• Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC)
The new, more advanced arm has a double lumen 5FR-PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter), which comes out of the V. basilica – the preferred access. In the area of the PICC catheter there is a cavity for inserting a peripheral port (port not included). A further feature of the new arm is a 20G IV catheter in the lower arm. The new, more advanced arm has greater and more realistic movement than the previous model and can be used for practising cleaning, applying bandages and fixings, as well as inserting and removing IVs.
The right side of the chest has been equipped with a surgically placed CVC (central venous catheter). Furthermore, catheters can be inserted into the V. jugularis externa and into the V. subclavia via the openings provided.
The left side of the chest has an implanted port. Using the various tissue flaps provided, difficult insertions can be practised: deep, slanted, slipped or wandering ports.
The Chester Chest™ trainer can be used in a upright or horizontal position. It is delivered with a blood reservoir bag, talcum powder and instructions for use.
Chester Chest with Advanced Arm
Model dimensions: 39.69cm x 59.69cm x 25.4cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.