Highly detailed cast of a 5 year old child's skeleton, ideal for anatomical study of thedeveloping skeletal system.
The child skeleton model has been reproduced with very accurate bony nuances, and colouring so that it is difficult to distinguish between the model and a real skeleton. The primary and secondary centers of ossification and typical tooth eruption can be identified. The arms and legs have a restricted range of movement, and the skull can be removed from the skeleton for further inspection. The child skeleton is supplied with stand.
This quality juvenile skeleton model is suitable for university-level and professional study.
Child Skeleton Model 2850
Manufacturer: Bone Clones
Model weight: Approx 5 kg
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.