This bestselling birth model set is ideal for explaining the birth process to expectant parents while providing gentle reassurance.
The life-size Foetal Doll Model represents an average-sized, full-term baby. Made of soft, durable cloth, the body flexes to show all presentations and positions, and the head has palpable anterior and posterior fontanels.
The Perineum Model is perfect to demonstrate the stretching of the perineum, possible episiotomy, and the emergence of the foetal head. The cloth model attaches securely to the Pelvic Model with elastic straps and accommodates the head of the Foetal Model.
The Placenta Model allows the Foetal Doll Model to be shown inside a simulates amniotic sac. The snap-on cord clearly reveals the vein and arteries, and a convenient drawstring closes the sac. The amniotic and chorionic membranes are accurately detailed in two colours.
The childbirth model set is a tactile and hardwearing training tool for antenatal educators and midwives.
|Product details||Childbirth Model Set with Placenta and Perineum 78968
Model dimensions: Placenta - 18 x 20 cm; Pelvis model - 26 x 18 x 19 cm.
Weight: 1.6 kg
Manufacturer: Health Edco
Made in the USA.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.