Highly detailed and good value heart anatomy model by 3B Scientific. The front heart wall is detachable to reveal the chambers and valves inside the human heart. The heart is slightly smaller than life-size (conforms to the heart of about a 5-year old child) with great anatomical detail throughout - ideal for study of anatomy of the human heart.
The Classic Anatomical Heart Model G08 dissects into 2 parts and comes with a removable stand.
The following anatomical features appear on this heart model and are included on the keycard provided:
1 Right brachiocephalic vein
2 Brachiocephalic trunk
3 Left brachiocephalic vein
4 Left common carotid artery
5 Ascending aorta
6 Left pulmonary artery
7 Left pulmonary vein
8 Left atrium
9 Mitral valva (left av-valve)
10 Left ventricle
11 Muscular part of interventricular septum
12 Right ventricle
13 Tricuspid valve (right av-valve)
14 Right atrium
15 Left semilunar cusp of pulmonary trunc
16 Superior vena cava
17 Membranous part of interventricular septum
18 Muscular part of interventricular septum
19 Aortic arch
20 Left auricle
21 Anterior interventricular vein
22 Anterior interventricular branch of left coronary artery
23 Apex of heart
24 Right coronary artery of heart
25 Right auricle
26 Pulmonary trunk
27 Left brachiocephalic vein
28 Brachiocephalic trunk
29 Right brachiocephalic vein
30 Azygos vein
31 Right pulmonary artery
32 Superior right pulmonary vein
33 Inferior right pulmonary vein
34 Inferior vena cava
35 Coronary sinus
36 Inferior left pulmonary vein
37 Superior left pulmonary vein
38 Left pulmonary artery
39 Aortic arch
40 Left common carotid artery
|Product details||Classic Anatomical Heart Model, 2 part, on stand - G08
Heart Model size: 19 x 12 x 12 cm
Model weight: 0.3 kg.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific.Country of origin: Germany.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.