This budget colour-coded skull anatomy model would make an excellent demonstration skull for basic anatomical instruction. The bones have been marked in different colours to help define the individual bone plates in the skull.
The didactic skull model dissects into three pieces: the calvarium (skull cap) is removable to view the internal surfaces of the skull, and the lower jaw is spring mounted so it can be moved in a natural way. The anatomical skull is composed of 22 pieces with suture lines marked so each plate can be clearly identified.
The skull features three teeth (an incisor, canine and molar) which be removed and replaced for close observation. A great value didactic skull.
|Product details||Coloured Skull Model XC-104C
Made in China
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.