Complete Child CRiSis Manikin
Complete Child CRiSis Manikin
5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
The Life/Form Complete Child CRiSis Manikin is designed to provide comprehensive and realistic training of child airway management and CPR education. The system features the Life/form Child Airway Management Trainer, IV Arm, Blood Pressure Arm, Defibrillation Chest Skin, Intraosseous Infusion/Femoral Access Leg, as well as a completely functional CPR manikin.
The paediatric CRiSis manikin is an anatomically correct reproduction of an 8 year old child. The dummy features realistic anatomical details and landmarks such as a mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, vocal cords, trachea and esophagus. As well as the palpable and visual landmarks the manikin features articulated head, neck and jaw, allowing for a realistic jaw thrust feature.
The Complete Child CRiSis Manikin has seperate left and right lungs for auscultation; oral, nasal and digital intubation capabilities and includes an inflatable stomach bladder to indicate oesophageal intubation. Also features E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., and Combitube insertion. Includes pump spray lubricant and palpable cartoid pulse (manual). Replacement lung sets (LF03627) and stomach (LF03628) are available, please contact us to purchase.
Features of the Complete Child CRiSis manikin include:
Blood Pressure Arm:
- Auscultatory gap can be added
- Can be used with optional speaker system to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom
- Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
- Palpable radial pulse
- Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds
- 5 Korotkoff sounds
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Jaw thrust
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
- Arrhythmia recognition
- Completely compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Load box prevents shocks from going to the patient simulator
- Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic defibrillation
- Rhythms are detected at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites
- Articulated leg requires proper positioning
- Palpable arterial pulse (manual)
- Palpable symphysis pubis and anterior superior iliac spine
- Realistic flashback from pressurized venous system
- Replaceable injection pad (LF03626 - please contact us to purchase)
- Palpable landmarks include the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity
- Pressurized system allows aspiration of fluid
- Replaceable bones and skin (LF03618, LF03619 - please contact us to purchase)
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- Replaceable skin and veins (LF03629 - please contact us to purchase)
- Smaller lumen tubing simulates the size of a child's veins
Manikin Weight: 9 kg
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.