An enlarged patient education showing the effects of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) on the bronchus and alveoli, in 4 parts.
The COPD education model features the following information:
This COPD anatomy model is ideal for doctor - patient interaction and for clinic displays to education viewers about chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The model comes with a colour education card explaining the models alongside the causes and symptoms of COPD. A base is included.
If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Diseased Lung Anatomy Model 3110
Lung Model size: 10 x 13 x 21 cm
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.