An enlarged representation of the cardiac veins and coronary arteries extending around the exterior of the heart, which circulate blood to and from the muscles of the heart. The cardiac veins and coronary arteries are narrow vessels commonly affected by atherosclerosis. If the veins and arteries of the heart become blocked, angina or a heart attack can result.
The Coronary Arteries and Cardiac Veins model also depicts an inserted stent and a dissected coronary occlusion. The model comes on a stand with a two-sided colour key card, featuring heart anatomy and information on coronary occlusion and stents. An ideal tool to discuss the blood supply to the heart and the pathologies affecting it.
This range of models by GPI Anatomicals has been designed for patient education.
Coronary Arteries and Cardiac Veins Model 2575
Model Size: 6.5″ x 7.5″ x 3″
Card Size: 8.25″ x 6.25″
Base Size: 6.5” x 5”
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.