This large teaching model of a female cow divides down the midline to reveal 13 removable organ parts to teach the ruminant system, reproductive system and digestive system.
The cow anatomy model by Reality Works is a high quality and detailed education tool for teaching internal and external bovine anatomy, ideal for biology, veterinary and agricultural studies. Once inserted, the organ pieces remain in situ without support. The cow model is approximately 1/6 of the size of a real cow.
The cow anatomical model comes mounted on a base. A highly detailed and robust farm animal model. This model comes with two posters included: Beef Cuts and Cow Digestion (20" x 30" each).
Cow Anatomy Model (14 Part) 42010101
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.