This CPR manikin serves for both adult and child training needs. The age selector dial adjusts the compression depth required for adult or child CPR.
CPR Prompt manikins are designed to provide affordable one-student-to-one manikin training in CPR, AED use, and the Heimlich maneuver. Made to last, these CPR models have been tested to withstand the equivalent of 10,000 student usages. The manikins feature proper head tilt/chin lift to open the airway, visible chest rise, anatomical landmarks, and an audible compression "clicker" to ensure proper technique.
The CPR Prompt manikin is lightweight, portable and requires minimal cleaning when used with the single-use face shield/lung bags. CPR Prompts' unique adhesive strip ensures the face shield stays in place during training. Tough yet soft pliable foam construction with DURACOAT smooth-skin finish provides a realistic feel.
The CPR Prompt model comes packed in a cardboard carrying case with 10 face-shield/lung bags, insertion tool, & instructions. Additional Face-Shield Lung Bags are available to buy online.
|Product details||CPR Prompt Dual Adult / Child Manikin LF06001
Manufacturer: CPR Prompt
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.