The CPR Prompt infant manikin has been designed to enable students to practise the Heimlich manoeuvre, abdominal thrusts, CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. This baby basic life support manikin offers realistic anatomical landmarks including chest notch, rib cage, navel, carotid arteries and Adam's apple.
Students will be able to use this infant manikin to learn the correct hand placement for performing chest compressions. A chin lift and head tilt are required to open the airway.The head of the manikin is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and the lung bags can be replaced. This CPR infant manikin includes insertion tool and 10 face-shield lung bags as well as assembly instructions. Additional packs of infant face-shield lung bags are available (LF06209).
A great value pack of 5 CPR Prompt Infant Manikins. These manikins are also available to buy individually (LF06002).
Note: when using foam bodied manikins for AED training, only pads which have been designed for this type of manikin should be used.
|Product details||CPR Prompt Infant Manikin (5 Pack) LF06050
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.