This Airway Management Training Head is made from a new, lifelike skin that is even stretchier than human skin, meaning it won't be damaged by aggressive intubation. This trainer combines realistic skin with accurate anatomy to provide a true-to-life advanced airway management training experience.
Features include cricothyrotomy, bilateral carotid pulses, laryngospasm and tongue oedema, and the tongue is more flexible than older plastic models. Both lungs and stomach are visible for easy determination of successful intubation. All the anatomical landmarks are shown and the vocal cords are in a neutral position and highlighted for easy viewing. The upper teeth will break out if inappropriate technique is used during intubations. The trainer comes mounted on a convenient board which can be anchored to surface with suction cup feet. The cricoid area replacement skin allows for an economical way to teach and practice surgical airway techniques. All of the standard adjuncts for airway maintenance work in this model. No carotid pulse. This airway head is easy to clean and maintain.
This deluxe head can be removed from the board and attached to a PDA STAT or your STAT Simulator. Instructions are included to show how to disconnect the head and use the colour and/or size coded connections for easy installation of the replacement head.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.