This deluxe knee joint model by 3B Scientific represents the anatomy and physiological movements of a human knee joint. The model can be used to demonstrate internal and external rotation, flexion and extension of the knee, and abduction. The bones have been natural-cast and realistically coloured while cartilage on the model is highlighted blue, and the knee ligaments are shown. Also featured is a portion of the femur, tibia and fibula, menisci and patella.
This anatomical knee joint model is perfect for display in a clinic or classroom, and is supplied with a base for the purpose. An anatomically detailed model also ideal for university-level study of the joint, and manipulation of the joint allows for viewing of the internal structures of the joint.
The A82/1 / 1000164 Deluxe Functional Knee Joint Model features the following anatomical details which are numbered on a corresponding key:
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Deluxe Functional Knee Joint Model A82/1 / 1000164
Model size: 32 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.