This deluxe shoulder model by 3B Scientific features the anatomy human shoulder joint in detail and allows demonstration of full physiological movements (flexion, extension, abduction, adduction and internal/external rotation). The scapular, clavical and part of the humerus are presented on this anatomical shoulder model. The bones are natural-cast, the cartilage is coloured blue and ligaments are included.
This A80/1 / 1000160 shoulder joint model would make an ideal teaching aid and is supplied with a base for display. An anatomically detailed model suitable for degree-level study of the joints of the body.
The following anatomical features are displayed on the A81/1 Deluxe Functional Shoulder Joint Model and can be identified in the corresponding key in both Latin and English:
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Deluxe Functional Shoulder Joint Model A80/1 / 1000160
Model size: 22 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.