This demo skull model by Denoyer Geppert in the USA is designed for detailed study of skull anatomy, the underlying sinuses and nasal passages, and the teeth.
Cast from a natural skull, the the calvaria is horizontally sectioned and detaches to expose the cranial cavity and the network of meningeal blood vessels, venous sinuses and internal carotid which are shown in contrasting colours. A sagittal section through the base of the skull reveals the nasal passages and the frontal sinus is revealed through a resection of the frontal bone on one side and via a hinged bony flap on the other.
The temporal on one side of the bone detaches and divides in two show the semicircular canals and inner ear. A hinged bony flap through the ethmoid plate and vomer on one side opens to reveal the chamber of the sphenoid sinus.
Both the mandible and maxilla of one side of the demonstration skull have been sectioned open to display the alveolar blood vessels and nerves supplying the roots of the teeth. The detachable jaw mandible has a hinged bony on one side which opens to expose the roots of the teeth. The teeth are individually extractable and reinsertable making this ideal for dental anatomy study.
|Product details||Brand: Denoyer-Geppert Co.
Made in USA
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.