This Didactic Skull and Cervical Spine Model is a high quality original human skull cast presented with 19 didactic colours illustrating the unique shape and relationships of the bone plates of the skull. This replica skull is mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are coloured) and can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible. The mandible of skull is mounted on a spring for easy demonstration of natural movement.
This skull model also illustrates the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. This model has been produced using strong and unbreakable plastic showing the anatomical details acurately e.g. fissures, foramina, processes, sutures.
An ideal skull and neck model for university-level education, allowing for detailed study of all anatomical features.
|Product details||Didactic Skull Model on Cervical Spine (4 part) A20/2 1020161
Model dimensions: 17.5 X 17.5 X 30 cm, 6.9 X 6.9 X 11.8 cm
Model weight: 0.6 kg, 1.32 lb
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.