This budget coloured spine model with pelvis and femoral heads has been cast from a real human spine and represents the structure of the vertebral column. This spine model is colour-coded to show allow for easy identifcation of the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spines, and the sacrum. Flexibility allows for demonstration of the range of movement of the spine and the effects on the vertebrae and discs of correct and incorrect posture.
A herniated disc is shown in the lumbar region and the femoral heads are movable. Anatomical structures featured on the spine model include the base of the skull, spine with individual vertebrae, intervertebral discs, paired arteria vetebralis, spinal cord and nerves, a male pelvis with symphysis and both femoral heads.
A metal frame for display in the classroom or clinic is included with the spine. The Budget Didactic Vertebral Column Model with Pelvis and Femoral Heads is great value model for basic demonstration of the anatomy of the spine. A version of this spine without colour-coding is also available (see spine XC-126).
|Product details||Budget Didactic Vertebral Column Model with Pelvis and Femoral Heads XC-126C
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.