This is the ultimate collection for learning the anatomy of the digestive system, ideal for use in GP clinics, gastroenterology departments or as a personal study aid. The models and charts show both normal anatomy and the effects of common diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers, gallstones and stomach ulcers. Save at least 10% off the price of individual products!
Covering the complete digestive system, the digestive system anatomy and pathology collection includes the following products:
The Stomach Ulcer Anatomical Model comes with a removable base and two-sided patient education card, ideal for teaching the anatomy of the stomach and stomach ulcers.
The Stomach Cancer Model comes with a base and educational card. Ideal for demonstrating the anatomy of stomach cancer.
The Colon Model with Common Pathologies comes with a removable stand and educational card. Perfect for learning about common diseases and conditions.
The Colon Model with Pathologies (4 Piece) comes with an educational card and base. Ideal for patient education.
The Pancreas, Spleen and Gallbladder Anatomical Model comes with a removable base and two-sided patient education card, perfect for teaching anatomy of the areas.
The Lower GI Tract with Pathologies Model comes with a base and educational patient card, demonstrating diseases of small and large intestines.
The Liver Model with Pathologies comes with a base and educational key card.
The Liver and Gallbladder Model with Gallstones comes with a stand and educational card included, ideal for patient education.
The anatomy chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The models included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually.
|Product details||Digestive System Anatomy & Pathology Collection DIGPCOLL
Each chart measures 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.