A highly detailed, disarticulated half skeleton model for study of the component bones and anatomical features of the skeleton. The life-size half skeleton features a mounted skull, sternum, hyoid, and spinal column. The hand and foot bones are mounted on wire for demonstration of natural human movement.
This disarticulated skeleton A04 / 1020155 is great for detailed study of the anatomy of the human skeleton. A sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box is supplied for storage of the bones. Please note: the components represent a mixture of bones from the right and left hand sides of the body, the skeleton cannot be assembled.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
Disarticulated Half Human Skeleton A04 1020155
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.