A life-size, hand-painted disarticulated skeleton model showing muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The disarticulated skeleton's bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes are shown in fine detail and hand-numbered on the right side for ease of identification. The 3 part skull dissects into calvaria, base of skull and lower jaw for closer inspection.
The A05/2 disarticulated full skeleton by 3B Scientific offers the following features:
An ideal set of skeleton bones for university-level medical and anthropological studies. A non-painted version of this skeleton model is available, please see model A05/1.
Disarticulated Full Human Skeleton Model, Painted A05/2 1020158
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.