ENT Anatomy Collection
ENT Anatomy Collection
Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
This is the ultimate collection for learning the anatomy of the ear, nose and throat. Perfect for teaching ENT anatomy to students or for use in medical clinics. A guaranteed saving off the price of individual charts and models!
Covering the larynx, ear, nose and sinus anatomy, the ENT anatomy collection includes the following products:
- Ear, Nose & Throat Anatomy Chart ENTA100
- Budget Larynx Model (3 times life size, 3 part) XC-301
- Budget Ear Model (3 times life size, 2 part) XC-303B
- Sinus Model 2850
The Budget Larynx Model can have the outer parts removed to explore the deeper anatomical structures of the larynx.
The Budget Ear Model features the anatomical structures relating to hearing and balance and comes with a stand included.
The Sinus Model depicts a near medium section through the nose and nasal passages. Comes with removable patient education card and base included.
The anatomy poster measures 50 cm x 65 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The models and chart included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually.
ENT Anatomy Collection ENTACOLL
The chart measures 50 cm x 65 cm
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.