Our skin, hair and nail anatomy print is now available in exclusive fine art illustration print formats, in A1, A2 and A3 sizes, with framed options available.
The epidermis layers of skin illustration shows the dermis, stratum spinosum and stratum granulosum in beautiful colour and detail. Designed by a professional medical illustrator, our print is 100% anatomically accurate and exclusive to AnatomyStuff.
Printed on premium-quality heavyweight fine art paper with a matt finish, epidermis layers of skin print is ideal for framing, or we can frame it for you! Giclée printed in the UK with UV resistant inks. The following size options are available, please select from the drop-down box:
A3 Size Paper: 29.7 x 42.0 cm (11.75 x 16.5 inches)
A2 Size Paper: 42.0 x 59.4 cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 Size Paper: 59.4 × 84.1 cm (23.4 × 33.1 inches)
For FRAMED PRINTS:
All our frames are made to order and individually handmade in the UK by Guild-recognised framers. Black, white and natural finishes are available, we will contact you for your specification after ordering. The acrylic plexiglass glaze provides increased UV protection and less glare than float glass. Frames are delivered fully strung ready for hanging. Frame dimensions: 20mm (front face) and 23mm (depth from wall).
All optional mounts are FSC certified, 100% acid free and will not discolour or fade with age. Epidermis layers of skin print is also available in a laminated poster format.
|Product details|| Epidermis Layers of Skin Fine Art Illustration Print SEP100PN
A1 / A2 / A3
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.