The Episiotomy Training Model gives an unparalleled simulation experience to allow students to practice repairing most common birth injuries. By cutting their own incisions into the realistic pad students can recreate a traditional episiotomy or almost any type of first to fourth-degree lacerations.
Within the tissue are different layers representing the bulbocavernous muscle, transverse perineal muscle and external anal sphincter. To provide a realistic experience these muscles can be cut and repaired individually. The model is made from a tough, resilient material while still giving a soft, lifelike feel which aids in the development of instrument handling skills, amount of tension on sutures and different knot tying methods.
The set consists of soft pad with molded base, adjustable stand, dissection instruments in fold-over case, one suture with curved needle, and a soft carry case. It is recommended that only one incision be made through the muscle area of each pad (replacement pads LF01045A are available to purchase, please see replacement parts tab).
|Product details||Episiotomy & Perineal Laceration Training Kit LF01044
Model weight: 1.1 kg
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.