This episiotomy and suturing training model has been designed by 3B Scientific to enable midwifery and obstetrics students to practise wound management and closure of vaginal injuries following birth. Various birth injuries can be assessed and treated using this simulator, including:
To make offer a realistic training scenario, muscle and skin layers can be sutured separately and the following muscle structures can be palpated and sutured in the perineal area:
Each life-like simulated cuts can be sutured several times prolonging the life of the trainer. It also allows for the suture technique to be assessed by trainers, after which the students can practice again once the sutures have been removed.
The adjustable holder for the simulated tissue stands firmly on the table without slipping. The insert can be taken out of the holder and then worked on while it is lying on the table. A great value tool for midwifer wound management courses.
Included with the Episiotomy and Suturing Simulator is a silicone insert, base and stand. The product is latex free and replacement tissue pads can be purchased separately.
|Product details||Episiotomy and Suturing Simulator 1019639 P95
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Model weight: 5.6 kg
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.