This equine muscular chart illustrates the muscular system of the horse using beautiful colour illustrations. This laminated veterinary chart is medically accurate and highly detailed, which makes it ideal for studies of equine anatomy.
This horse muscle poster features lateral, frontal and posterior views of equine musculature, showing superficial and deep muscles including those of the head and neck. In addition, sections illustrate the stay mechanism of the forelimb and the reciprocal system and stifle lock of the hindlimb.
The equine muscular poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of veterinary wall charts make perfect displays for use by professional veterinary practice, students, breeders, and horse owners alike.
Designed and printed in the UK.
**NEW! This chart is now available in a fine art print format in A1 or A2 size, with framing options available, from £17 + VAT.*
|Product details||Equine Muscular Anatomy Chart / Poster - Laminated EQ1000
Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm
Printed in the UK
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.