This bold and colourful poster "Getting on the Path to Fitness" presents the UK Chief Medical Officers' Guidelines for physical activity and exercise. Designed to support health professionals to educate their clients on the importance of regular exercise, and for public displays, our exercise poster provides both guidance and inspiration to viewers to improve their level of fitness.
Physical inactivity is hugely costly to society. The government has calculated that the cost of physical activity in the UK at more than £7 billion annually and that is responsible for one in six UK deaths (equal to smoking). This exercise poster provides encouragement to all members of society to get more active, by providing the following information:
The exercise guidelines poster is part of a series of health promotion posters exclusive to AnatomyStuff. The poster is printed in the UK with UV resistant inks, and the following size options and poster types are available:
A2 Size Paper: quality 220 gsm matt paper ideal for framing; 42.0 x 59.4cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A2 Size with Lamination: quality 220 gsm paper with gloss lamination to provide a wipeable surface and longer life; 42.0 x 59.4cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 Size Paper: quality 220 gsm matt paper ideal for framing; 59.4 × 84.1 cm (23.4 × 33.1 inches)
For bulk quantity purchasing of our health promotion posters (10 units +) please contact us for discounted prices.
|Product details||A Guide To Healthy Eating Poster
Made in the UK.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.