Eye Anatomy Fine Art Print
Eye Anatomy Fine Art Print
Made in UK
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
Our human eye anatomy art print has been designed by aÿprofessional medical illustrator to an incredible level of detail. The eye illustrations are both anatomically correct as well as beautiful to view! Ideal for display in all eye care settings and opticians, or for student study.
The eye art poster offers the following views:
- Lateral view of the eye showing the lens, iris, cornea, retina and optic nerve
- View of the brain showing the visual pathway via the optic nerve
- Anterior view of the eye and the extrinsic eye muscles
- Anterior view of the external eye
- Optic fundus
- Types of vision including normal, myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) and astigmatic vision.
Printed onÿpremium-quality heavyweight fine art paper with a matt finish, the human eye anatomy art print is ideal for framing, or we can frame it for you! Printed in the UK with UV resistant inks. The following size options are available, please select from the drop-down box:
A2 Size Paper: 42.0 x 59.4cm (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
A1 Size Paper: 59.4 ? 84.1 cm (23.4 ? 33.1 inches)
For FRAMED PRINTS:
All our frames are made to order and individually handmade in the UK by Guild-recognised framers. Black, white and natural finishes are available, we will contact you for your specification after ordering. The acrylic plexiglass glaze provides increased UV protection and less glare than float glass. Frames are delivered fully strung ready for hanging. Frame dimensions: 20mm (front face) and 23mm (depth from wall).
All optional mounts are FSC certified, 100% acid free and will not discolour or fade with age.
Our eye anatomy art print anatomy poster is also available in a laminated format.
A1 / A2
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is 4.50 for orders under 50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.