This three times life-size eye model is ideal for anatomical demonstrations due to its enlarged scale. The F13 / 1000258 model presents the optic nerve in its natural position within the bony orbit of the eye and can be dissected into seven separate parts for easier study.
The structures represented include the vitreous humour, both halves of the sclera including cornea and eye muscle attachments, the eye lens and both halves of the choroid with iris and retina. The eye and optic nerve model is supplied with a base for display.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Eye Model in Bony Orbit (3 times life size, 7 part) F13 / 1000258
Model size: 18 x 26 x 19 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.