The Fat Old Fred Manikin LF03750 is a unique training aid which helps to prepare your students to deal with a patient who is elderly and overweight. Features include elderly physical appearance, large body type with extra "fat" layer, realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening the airway, and palpable and visual anatomical landmarks, including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch. The airway can be manipulated to simulate airway obstruction or choking situations.
The Fat Old Fred Manikin includes three mouth/nose pieces, three disposable lung/airway systems, and a convenient carrying bag. Replacement Airways (LF03751) and replacement mouth/nose pieces (LF03752) are available.
Download Fat Old Fred Manikin LF03750 product manual.
|Product details||"Fat Old Fred" Bariatric CPR Manikin LF03750
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.