This life-size cat heart model is infested with a single heartworm (dirofilaria immitis). A cutaway view of the anatomy model demonstrates structures the heart (right ventricle, pulmonary trunk, pulmonary arteries and lungs) where adult-stage heartworms are normally found. The cutaway section of the lung indicates patches of heartworm-induced irritation.
This veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card and base included. An ideal demonstration tool for vets to show pet owners the effects of heartworm on their pets, and also for student education. NB: Model is based on the heart and lung size of an average size cat.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Feline Heartworm Model 9141
Model dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 6 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.