This feline pelvis model features the following anatomical parts: femur, vertebrae L6, L7, caudal (tail), and spinal cord. The cat hip model also features osteophytes (bone spurs) to indicate degenerative osteoarthritis of the hip joint.
This feline pelvis model comes with a base and an information card included. Ideal for vets to show pet owners the anatomical features of their animals and also common disorders affecting them. NB: Model based on the life-size dimensions of an average size feline pelvis.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Feline Hip / Pelvis Model 9160
Model dimensions: 18 x 11 x 6.5 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.