Feline Jaw Model
Feline Jaw Model
1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
Life-size feline jaw anatomy model showing diseased/damaged teeth on the left and normal teeth on the right. The eight pathologies featured on this cat dental model are:
- fractured canine
- periodontal disease
- tarter accumulation
- worn incisors
- retained deciduous tooth
- missing premolar
- gingival recession.
The cat jaw model may be opened, closed and separated for closer study. This veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card and base included. An ideal tool for vets looking to teach pet owners about dental anatomy and the importance of good oral care for their animals. NB: Model is based on the jaw size of an average size cat.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
Model dimensions: 7 x 5 x 3 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.