Life-size cat shoulder model shows both normal bone and osteoarthritic changes to the joint. This feline anatomy model includes the following bones: scapula, humerus, radius, and ulna, and 9 important ligaments and tendons.
This veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card and base included. An ideal tool for vets to explain animal anatomy to pet owners and students, and also the effects of common disorders. NB: Model is based on the joint size of an average size cat.
AnatomyStuff.co.uk is the exclusive UK distributor for the GPI Anatomicals vet anatomy model range. If you would like to find out more about adding your logo to these models for promotional purposes, please contact us for more information.
|Product details||Feline Shoulder + Elbow Model 9170
Model dimensions: 20 x 10 x 2.5 cm
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.