First Aid Training Arm
First Aid Training Arm
5 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
This First Aid Training Arm is designed to train students in the proper techniques used to control severe bleeding:
- Direct Pressure
- Pressure Point
The First Aid Arm provides an extremely realistic appearance and function to make your training exercise true-to-life. Synthetic blood can be made to flow from either the cut on the forearm or from the severed thumb, or from both at the same time. The severed thumb allows training in proper care and handling of separated body members. You can regulate rate of bleeding and create venous or arterial flow, and blood returns to collection tray for reuse.
Pressure points function realistically at wrist and upper arm so students will need to react just as in an actual emergency and select the appropriate method to control bleeding and treat the wound.
The first aid training arm includes a vinyl arm with wound, severed thumb, collection tray, arterial pulse bulb, venous supply bag, one litre of Life/form blood, instruction guide and a hard carry case included (please note fluid supply stand not included). Additional Life/form Artificial Venous Blood (LF00846) available.
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.