A functional hip model by 3B Scientific consisting of a life-size replica of a portion of the femur bones and pelvis, and includes the hip ligaments surrounding the joint. The anatomy model is fully flexible to allow demonstration of the normal range of movement of the hip joint including abduction, flexion, exension, and internal/external rotation.
The A81 hip model provides a graphic demonstration of the mechanics of the human hip joint, ideal for aiding student or patient understanding of the anatomy of the hip.
The hip joint model comes with a removable stand included.
|Product details||Flexible Anatomical Hip Model A81
Hip Model dimensions: 17 x 12 x 33 cm
Model weight: 0.55 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.