A quality, life-size functional shoulder joint model that is fully flexible and can be used to demonstrate abduction, flexion, extension, internal/external rotation and more. This shoulder model provides a graphic demonstration of the anatomy and mechanics of the shoulder joint, for teaching patients or students.
The shoulder anatomy model A80 / 1000159 consists of scapula (shoulder blade), clavicle (collar bone), a portion of humerus and the shoulder joint ligaments. The Flexible Anatomical Shoulder Model comes on a stand for easy study of the anatomy of the human shoulder. The shoulder model is removable from the stand (included).
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Flexible Anatomical Shoulder Model A80 / 1000159
Shoulder model dimensions: 16 x 12 x 20 cm
Model weight: 0.35 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.