A high quality, functional anatomical model of the occipital plate and 7 cervical vertebrae with normal intevertebral discs. The cervical spine model by 3B Scientific includes a segment of the spinal cord with the medulla, pons, cerebral peduncle and nerve branches. The vertebral arteries are also represented.
This cervical spinal column model, A72 / 1000144, comes with a stand included. An ideal model for detailed study of the anatomy of the cervical spine, or for explaining the function of the neck bones to clients.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Flexible Cervical Spine Anatomical Model, A72 /1000144 with base
Spine Model height: 19 cm
Weight: 0.3 kgs
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.